Wednesday, November 17, 2010

mucho bueno

Got the title from a blog post by twitch vintage. Could be a mantra for meditation or a yoga practice.

Last little while has been tedious. I miss blogging regularly. I've been thinking of setting up a lifestyle blog but lack the motivation. Nothing too personal - really just a "Lookit What I found" blog. Some of my friends ask me where I find the items I do, so it might be an nice information gathering venture.

Appointment today with the Pain Clinic. Imaging of my Left foot, a nerve conduction study, trying to isolate the neurogenic issues and pain I have been experiencing. May drop by the ER after, if I'm feeling up to it. Still struggling with the reality that the ER is done for me. It feels like what I imagine it would feel like to be painter and lose control of her hands. Identity changing.

Figured I'd dress up today to feel better. Even if the inside is a mess, decorating the outside can help. One must start somewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment