Friday, December 24, 2010

Reverb 10 - Day 24

Prompt: Everything's OK. What was the best moment that could serve as proof that everything is going to be alright? And how will you incorporate that discovery into the year ahead?

A while ago I was pretty low. Very down, sad, angry. I did something I shouldn't have and then panicked and phoned a friend. Someone I knew would understand my thoughts and would be able to talk me through. A kindred spirit.
She did that and more. This was the first time I had called someone when I was truely low. She came through for me. Restored my faith in my friends. My faith has been so shaken this year. But there are some who have stayed with me throughout all this and for them I am truely thankful.
I am going to remember who they are. So if this ever happens again, I will know I don't have to be alone. An upturn in an otherwise downward spiral.

1 comment: