Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Reverb#10 - Day 22

Prompt: Travel. How did you travel in 2010? How and/or where would you like to travel next year?

Due to my recovery we haven't traveled much. We went up to my dad's house many times, just to get out of the city. He lives in the rolling hills of Moonstone, just N of Barrie. His lot faces a small valley which is a great place for the dog. We brought Higgins up when he was very wee and he loved it. Tearing through the long grass at the back of the property, running around the lawn, chasing small animals. A dog's life!
Our first Vacation was to BC for a wedding. I've already posted about it earlier in the blog. It was pure magic. A perfect two weeks.
In January E and I are headed to Mexico. The in Feb I am going to the Western coast of Mexico with my mum and sista for a yoga retreat at an eco-lodge. I'm imagining it will be a riot.
Then in June we are headed to Portland for ten days.
So some plans, nothing epic, simply a short break with my family. Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment